In Person Worship
Join us at Bruen Chapel Sundays at 11 am! We can’t wait to meet you!
Virtual Worship Access
Life in Christian Community
Here are a few ways to take care of your spiritual, emotional, and physical health at home.
- Reach out! Pastor Betsy is available by phone, email, during office hours, or to meet with by appointment for any pastoral needs.
- Practice holiness at home: pray, read the Bible, and be kind to those on your quaranteam.
- Pass the peace by reaching out to friends via text message, email, letter, card, or call.
- Pray for those sick with coronavirus and all healthcare workers, janitors, and orderlies, medical researchers, grocery and delivery personnel, teachers, and other essential workers.
- Give your offering online. In addition to supporting our church, you can donate to Food for Others, a local partner serving those in need at this difficult time, UMCOR, and other ongoing missions.
- Listen to your favorite hymns and spiritual songs (YouTube has some wonderful choir arrangements like this rendition of Abide with Me).
- Still worshipping at home? Request a hymnal and a copy of the Faith We Sing, so you can sing along!
- Like our Facebook page for uplifting content and to connect to the life of the church.
- Enjoy some fresh air and exercise each day to calm your mind, body, and spirit.