Until further notice, we will be worshiping Sunday at 11 am through our Facebook page through Facebook Live. We encourage you to tune in at that time.
Although we are staying home to curb the spread of COVID-19 and follow our state’s guidance, we encourage you to be in community and connect with others virtually. Here are a few ways to take care of your spiritual, emotional, and physical health.
- Reach out! Pastor Don is available by phone or email for any pastoral needs.
- Practice holiness at home: pray, read the Bible, and be kind to those on your quaranteam.
- Pass the peace by reaching out to friends via text message, email, letter, card, or call.
- Pray for those sick with Corona virus and all healthcare workers, janitors and orderlies, medical researchers, grocery and delivery personnel, and other essential workers.
- Give your offering online. In addition to supporting our church, you can donate to Food for Others, a local partner serving those in need at this difficult time.
- Listen to your favorite hymns and spiritual songs (YouTube has some wonderful choir arrangements like this rendition of Abide with Me).
- Like our Facebook page for uplifting content and to connect to the life of the church.
- Enjoy some fresh air and exercise each day to calm your mind, body, and spirit.
If you have other ideas to add to the list or need any help, email email@example.com, Facebook message us, or contact Pastor Don.