“When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place.”Acts 2:1
Our scripture for the week is even more meaningful because, for the first time in over a year, Bruen Chapel will be reopening our church doors to up to 30 people in our congregation! Are you ready to come back and worship in person? Please review the procedures below carefully to prepare for worship in this new normal.
Worship in church will look a little different than it did before COVID. We are committed to both your physical and spiritual health, so please be patient with us as we work together to create meaningful worship experiences that follow public health guidance. Thank you!
As an in-person worshipper, you will:
- Read and sign acknowledging that you agree to the conditions about:
- 1) your current health status,
- 2) protocols for service participation, and
- 3) contact tracing.
- Wear a mask over your nose and mouth at all times.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet between non-household groups.
- Avoid singing for now.
- Leave the church building right after the benediction.
- Follow the rules and requests made regarding health procedures.
As a church, we will:
- Limit our gathering to no more than 30 people.
- Not have congregational singing yet.
- Use the same order of worship as we have been using to keep the service short (and sweet).
- Contact you if anyone in worship with you later indicates they received a COVID-19 diagnosis.
- Limit access to just the sanctuary, foyer, bathrooms, and the hallway.
- End the service and have everyone leave immediately if anyone refuses to adhere to the rules set forth.
As with any new worship experiment, we look forward to your support as we try this new hybrid worship adventure! Please send any feedback or suggestions for how to improve to email@example.com. We appreciate you bearing with us.